Blickwechsel - TRIANGLE
What is TRIANGLE?
TRIANGLE aims at assessing and analysing EU/German-Turkish relations by adopting a distanced academic approach focussing on institutions and narratives. It assumes that a fundamental restructuring of these relations would require ‘critical junctures’ that entail ‘Blickwechsel’.
Who is TRIANGLE?
Project leadership: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wessels & Dr. Funda Tekin, Centre for Turkey and EU Studies (CETEUS); University of Cologne
Project partner: Middle East Technical University in Ankara
Three Steps of Analysis
- Mapping the institutional architecture of EU-Turkey relations and German–Turkish relations (WP II)
- Tracing the narratives of EU–Turkey and German-Turkish relations in the EU, Germany and Turkey (WP III)
- Assessing scenarios of EU-Turkey relations (WP I & IV)
Main Dissemination Activities
- Providing ongoing information on EU/German-Turkish relations
- Publications (working papers, & policy briefs)
- Qualification of young academics
- Public and academic events